FAQs for Photobooths
The usual photobooth takes around three or four photos then it gets printed afterwards.
The GIF Booth takes a series of photos and creates a looping three-second clip. The output will then be shared to you via SMS or to you e-mail which you can then post to your social media accounts.
- The main featured logo with a link to your website
- A smaller logo overlay on GIFs made during the event
- The event guest email request (optional)
- In the short custom text message that users receive after recording their GIF
- A hashtag specific to your event
- A 4m x 4m area where we can set up our mobile studio for the Flipbook
- A person or group of people stand in front of the camera with or without props.
- A seven-second video is recorded while your guests dance, play with props, hold up signs, blow kisses, or just be themselves.
- Once they review their performance and like it, we convert the seven-second video into 60 frames, print it, cut it, and bind it into a Flipbook on the spot!
- When your guests flip their Flipbooks, they’ll see the short video they created and leave your event with a memento that they will want to share over and over again! Check out our video gallery to see samples of our team in action!
- It’s that simple. The whole process just takes minutes! Your guests will forever have a customized keepsake that will brighten their day for years to come!